Hyatt Regency Delhi
Ring Rd, Bhikaji Cama Place, Rama Krishna Puram
New Delhi, Delhi 110066
Mercom India Renewables Summit 2023 (formerly Mercom India Solar Summit)
Health & Safety Guidelines/Policies
The Mercom India team is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all Mercom India Renewables Summit participants. Our preventive measures are guided by the requirements and recommendations of Indian government health authorities.
Preventive measures include:
- Masks are strongly recommended for all event participants
- Enhanced sanitization of meeting and exhibit spaces
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the meeting and exhibit spaces will be available
- Masks and testing kits will be available if needed
Together we can create a safe and healthy event environment. To do so, all Mercom India Renewables Summit 2023 participants are expected to adhere to and abide by the safety precautions to protect against the spread of COVID-19.
Please do not plan on attending this event if you:
- Are experiencing or within the ten days prior to the event experienced signs or symptoms of COVID.
- Believe that you may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19.
- Have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and have not been cleared as non-contagious by the health care team responsible for your treatment.
Please note that you need to check the above declarations while attending the event, you agree to adhere to the precautions and policies and understand that you knowingly and freely assume all risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19, by attending this event. You understand that refusal to adhere to these policies or abide by these precautions may result in immediate removal from the event and cancellation of the registration without receiving a refund.
*All Mercom India policies are subject to change. A notification will be sent to all registered attendees if there are any changes to this policy.