Mercom India Awards 2022/
Mercom India Awards 2022/
We are thrilled to announce the ‘Mercom India Awards 2022.’ This influential award is presented by Mercom India, the leading clean energy research and media firm recognized worldwide for its expertise in renewable energy. For more than a decade, Mercom has been instrumental in helping shape India’s impressive energy transformation from fossil fuels to renewable forms of energy, delivering timely, relevant market intelligence and advisory for India’s energy markets. Over the past ten years, solar installations have rocketed from zero to almost over 50 GW. In our second year, Mercom India Awards will recognize the companies and individuals making a meaningful contribution to the Solar Industry’s success with their Solar PV projects. Award categories will be expanded in the subsequent years to cover the broader green energy categories.
Top solar project awards will be presented across ten categories, and companies can self-nominate. Multiple applications are welcome.
To be considered, projects should be unique in some way. We are looking for innovative, impactful projects that have positively impacted a community. Projects of all sizes are welcome to apply.
Mercom Award Details
In our first year, all our seven awards were for project development. This year we are opening up the award categories to Ten.
Special attention has been paid to the projects’ uniqueness, the challenges overcome, the complexities handled, the economic and environmental impact before picking the winners.
Best Large-Scale Solar Project ENGIE
Best C&I Project (Ground-mount) Amp Energy India
Best Residential Project Amplus Solar
Best Off-grid Project Husk Power Systems
Best Hybrid Project Adani Green Energy
Best Engineered Project NTPC Limited
Best Innovation Award – Pro Ciel et Terre Solar
Deal of the Year (Strategic) Reliance New Energy Solar
Deal of the Year (Financial) Adani Green Energy
Guidelines for nomination entries: Mercom India Awards 2022
- Companies from anywhere can apply but for projects/products in India only. We will consider product launched, deals announced and projects commissioned from January 01, 2021, to December 31, 2021.
- For each category, Mercom will select one Winner and a Runner-up.
- All Participants have to submit their nominations using the online form. Applications submitted after midnight on July 15, 2022, will not be considered. Incomplete entries will be excluded.
- Multiple entries are welcome. However, companies cannot nominate more than one award based on the same criteria.
- We reserve the right to move entries between categories if we feel better suited to another category.
- Mercom reserves the right to dismiss or consolidate categories with another and rename the award if there are not enough qualified nominations in a particular category.
- We have the right to change or create a new category of award in the case of many quality entries.
- We accept nominations from the participant or a third party/vendor/supplier. If the third-party nominates the company or individual, we may contact the participant for more information.
- Supporting documents such as websites, videos (not more than 120 sec), photographs (not more than 5), and other documents are encouraged.
- Participants should assign one person from the company as the point of contact.
- Winners will NOT be notified before the Mercom India Solar Summit on July 29, 2022.
- A panel of Mercom experts will select the winners.
- Mercom ensures the confidentiality of the information submitted and is intended only for Mercom India Awards.