OUR FLAGSHIP EVENT, MERCOM INDIA RENEWABLES SUMMIT, APRIL 2023
Mercom India Renewables Summit 2023 (formerly Mercom India Solar Summit) brings together developers, manufacturers, investors, innovators, and other key decision makers on one stage to discuss plans and progress across the solar sector over the last year. It is India’s most prestigious solar event.
The conference in 2023 will be held on April 26th & 27th at the Hyatt Regency in New Delhi.
The industry’s elite, including representatives from the government, implementation agencies, and decision-makers from renewable companies, will discuss:
- Renewable goals assessment, progress, and next steps for India’s clean energy sector
- Policy drivers and solutions required to address the current market challenges
- Long-term risk mitigation strategy in the renewable energy industry
- Scaling domestic solar manufacturing and addressing supply chain challenges
- The technologies that will witness an increased demand in the coming year: Solar plus wind? Energy storage? Green hydrogen?
- What it will take for India to become the premier investment destination for solar and clean energy financing
- Strategies to prioritize R&D in the cleantech space
- Up close look at domestic renewable technologies and start-ups
Mercom will share its latest research findings and insights and provide an in-depth look at India’s ever-expanding clean energy market.
Delegates will deepen their understanding of what is needed from policy, key stakeholders, research, and others to transform India into a net-zero emissions energy system by 2050, including potential environmental and economic implications.
Don’t miss this opportunity to stay up-to-date with the latest global trends and to better understand the future of the Indian clean energy sector at the Mercom India Renewables Summit 2023.
SEATS ARE LIMITED. THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT.
REGISTER TODAY TO GUARANTEE YOUR SEAT AND SAVE WITH EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS.